For a deeper look into our Elektron API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
44 10 13 14

WebSocket API - Login Rejected. Watchlist size of 0 for 'WS JSON2' connection is outside of range [1,3000] supported for this ADS fanout tier for this type of connection.

Hi Team,

I am started getting the below issue and not getting any rates.

"Login Rejected. Watchlist size of 0 for 'WS JSON2' connection is outside of range [1,3000] supported for this ADS fanout tier for this type of connection."

Could you please let me know what is the meeting of this message and how it any be resolved.

Thanks

Pradeep B

websocketsrrtorefinitiv-realtime-optimised
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
25.3k 87 12 25

Hi @pradeep.badoni

The message 'Watchlist size of 0' suggests to me there is something wrong with your MachineID.

Based on your previous posts regarding Websocket API, it would appear that you were receiving data previously. So, is this a new MachineID or an existing one that has stopped working for you?

IF this is an existing ID, and you are using service Discovery rather than a fixed endpoint, then please raise a 'Refinitiv Real-Time - Optimized ' ticket at My.Refinitiv so the RRTO team can try and investigate why your ID has stopped working,.

If you are using a fixed endpoint then please follow the instructions in the above post my colleague mentioned and test with the Service Discovery example.

If this is a new additional MachineID, please ask your Refinitiv account manager to investigate the licences assigned to this new ID.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi @umer.nalla

This is an existing machine ID and I was able to import he rates with the same ID in the past and I am using the service discover mechanism.

I will reach out to My.Refinitiv

Thanks

Pradeep B

Upvotes
24.6k 54 17 14

Hello @pradeep.badoni

Which RRTO WebSocket endpoint that you are trying to connect to? Each endpoint has a different tier based on what tier you are assigned as RTTO customer. Please see more detail from the discussion in this post.

I suggest you try the Service Discovery mechanism to discover the appropriate endpoint and also provide alternative endpoints in case one is unavailable.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.