question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 1 3

How to get the Quote Currency from a TREP RFA MarketPrice subscription?

I've created a MarketPrice subscription with the RFA feed. I received bid and ask on the REFRESH response but I also require the currency. How do I get this value? thanks.

treprfarfa-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@randeep gill

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Are any of the replies below satisfactory in resolving your query? If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the most appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question. Thanks, AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
9.6k 10 7 7

As far as I know, the currency is in Field ID 15 CURRENCY as mentioned in RDMFieldDictionary:

CURRENCY   "CURRENCY"              15  NULL        ENUMERATED    5 ( 3 )  ENUM             2 !
! The currency in which the instrument is quoted.

The example when subscribing the RIC JPY=. It showed the currency is JPY in field id 15

currency-field.png (19.5 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
9.6k 10 7 7

@randeep gill

If you have any questions regarding RFA technical issue, please specify RFA edition you use e.g. RFA.NET, RFA C++, RFA Java. Hence, you will get the proper answers.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.