question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 1 1 1

"DocumentReasons" Definition

Hi team,

This is regarding a question on RDP Reseach API. Content Estimates team is having a hard tim answering because the tagging is automated. Kindly advise if your team can assist:

ssue: Please teach me about "DocumentReasons" in Message (metadata) of Reseach API.
What are the different definitions for the following items:

1-1. REA_AARUP (Rating Upgrades) and REA_REV_RAT_INC (Rating Revision Increase)
1-2. REA_AARDW (Rating Downgrades) and REA_REV_RAT_DEC (Rating Revision Decrease)
2-1. REA_AAESIN (Estimate Increases) and REA_REV_EST_INC (Estimates Revision Increase)
2-2. REA_AAESDE (Estimate Decreases) and REA_REV_EST_DEC (Estimates Revision Decrease)
3-1. REA_AATPIN (Target Price Increases) and REA_REV_TP_INC (Target Price Revision Increase)
3-2. REA_AATPDE (Target Price Decreases) and REA_REV_TP_DEC (Target Price Revision Decrease)
* These are the elements of DocumentReasons in Message.

I found that the number of documents to which these tags were assigned differed greatly from each other.
Why does it happen?

rdp-apirefinitiv-data-platform
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@mauren.pagsuyuin

Hi,

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Is the reply below satisfactory in answering your question?

If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

@mauren.pagsuyuin

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

-AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
17.3k 82 39 63

Hi @mauren.pagsuyuin,

I'm not sure if you reached the correct content group - the nature of your question is around understanding the definition of the content delivered by the product. This forum mostly provides guidance around the usage of our APIs, not so much the definition of content.

I would suggest you open a ticket within Refinitiv Support.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.