For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 0 1

How can I search for cases from API?

How can I search for Cases from the API? What method should I use?

I've tried multiple methods from the documentation of the API, but I didn't manage to obtain the casesystemid.

world-checkworld-check-one
1619505028404.png (26.4 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
1.3k 4 1 2

@Serban

1. To search the case on the World-Check One UI please use the caseId.

2. To get the results on the API- firstly extract the caseSystemId of the case using the endpoint caseReferences?caseId={ {case-id}} and then cases/{ {case-system-id}}/results to get the results but I can see you have reported that you are getting a 404 while retrieving the caseSystemId, I believe the caseId you are passing in this request is incorrect which is why you are getting a 404 Not found error and unable to locate it on the UI as well.

Can you please send us the exact caseId you are passing we will check on our end and get back to you.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
5.5k 21 2 6

Hi @Serban,

May I ask: 1. Which API are you trying to use? 2. What language are you using (e.g.: Python)? 3. Would you mind sharing your code? It tends to help a great deal with investigations.

icon clock
10 |1500

Hello Jonathan,

The language doesn't matter. I've tried using your postman collection of requests.

I've read the documentation, but I didn't found a method that was for searching cases. I've tried "{ {protocol}}{ {gateway-host}}{ {gateway-url}}caseReferences?caseId={ {case-id}}", but the error message 404 comes up, with no error message.

All other requests depend on the casesystemid, right?

I believe I have the latest verson of the API, right?

Also, how can I search for a case by Name?

1620136218069.png (2.2 KiB)

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.