question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 0 0

What other options are there please with the Enterprise APIs to retrieve the last published Month and value for the folowing economic indicators : Economic Indicators. ( )

What other options are there please with the Enterprise APIs to retrieve the last published Month and value for the following economic indicators : Economic Indicators (<aFRCPIXT> <aXZHICPXTUR> <aITCPI> )

trepeconomic-data
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@naveed.ahmad

Hi,

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Are any of the replies below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the most appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
78.8k 250 52 74

@naveed.ahmad

From my finding, to get real-time quote data for those Economic Indicators, you need to use the following RICs:

• FRXTOY=ECI
  • EUCPTU=ECI
  • ITCPIT=ECI

There are real-time fields available when subscribing to those RICs.

However, you may need to contact the content support team via MyRefinitiv, as mentioned by my colleague, to verify which fields that can provide the required data.

1620362223282.png (44.6 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvote
22k 58 14 21

Hello @naveed.ahmad,

Please raise this content support ticket at my.refinitiv.com. There you can select - "I need help understanding the content in the product", and you will be able to communicate with a content expert.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.