For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 0 0

Can WC1 API be integrated with Oracle Financial System? Does Refinitiv we have any use case on that if client wants to screen payments & payees??

Can WC1 API be integrated with Oracle Financial System? Does Refinitiv we have any use case on that if client wants to screen payments & payees?

world-checkworld-check-one
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Thank you for your participation in the forum.
Is the reply below satisfactory in answering your question?
If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply.
This will guide all community members who have a similar question.
Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.
Thanks,
AHS

@sydnee.cheung

Hi,

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
1.3k 4 1 2

@sydnee.cheung

World-Check can be integrated with client systems and applications, we don't have any documented use case as such which can she shared with other customers as a reference but with my experience, I can definitely say that we have had clients who have integrated with World-Check via their financial systems to accommodate payment/transaction screenings.

I would advise you to share the technical documentation on World-Check with the client who is looking to do this, they will have to connect to Word-Check via the API calls, there is a defined structure as to what all data they can pass like for e.g. Name of the payee,DOB, Place of Birth Nationality etc in the form of a JSON payload which would hit the World-Check servers screen through the database and get the matched results back to the client as part of the screening response and the client would have to handle the response thereforth.

I hope this helps, let me know if you would like to discuss this further we can have a quick chat over a meeting.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.