question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 1 1 1

How to retrieve ownership data using the Eikon Formula Builder?

Hey there,

I am using the Formula Builder and want to download Ownership variables (“ TR.InvestorFullName;TR.InvestorAddrCity;TR.InvestorRegion;TR.InvestorType;TR.PctOfSharesOutHeld;TR.SharesHeld;TR.HoldingsDate"). However my request runs forever without a result.
I used this formula: =RDP.Data($D$2:$D$914,"TR.InvestorFullName","SDate=2019-12-31 CH=Fd RH=IN",I2)

The range ($D$2:$D$914) includes the companies i want to get the data for. Could you give me some advice why that did not work?

eikoneikon-com-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@vybira03

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Are any of the replies below satisfactory in resolving your query? If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply that best answers your question. This will guide all community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

-AHS

@vybira03

Hi,

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
39.4k 77 11 27

I think the problem is likely that you're requesting too much data in a single function. The result set for your request is likely well over a million datapoints. Try retrieving ownership data for a single stock. If you have the same problem retrieving ownership data for a single stock, open a support case with Refinitiv Helpdesk. Refinitiv Helpdesk can be reached by calling the Helpdesk number in your country, using Contact Us capability in your Eikon or Refinitiv Workspace application or by visiting MyRefinitiv.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.