For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
Accepted
35 14 20 21

What is the purpose of the Case Template? How do I use the Case Template request return ?

What is the purpose of the Case Template API request?

As a developer how should I use “Case Template” information?

world-checkworld-check-oneapiscreeningcase
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
3.1k 18 7 7

The caseTemplate request returns the format for the optional fields (Custom and Secondary). This can be used as a reference or for copying into the body of a new request. The return reflects the current customized fields for a group.

The (current default) return has the groupIdentifier and groupScreeningType (CASE_MANAGEMENT_AUDIT, ZERO_FOOTPRINT), followed by the customized fields (defaults:Reference, Territory, Primary Contact)

Next the secondary field watchlist with secondaryFieldsByEntity (individual, vessel, organization) and secondary field passortCheck with secondaryFieldsByEntity (individual).

Let me know if you have any more API questions.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.