question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 1 1 2

Received error when request market by price

Hi there,

I used Refinitiv sample from here, Refinitiv-API-Samples/Example.RDPLibrary.DotNet: Example projects demonstrating access to the Refinitiv Data Platform using the .NET Library (github.com) .

I tried "3.1.02-Streaming-MarketByPrice.cs". I changed ric to "TSCO.L". However, I get error "NotEntitled". Did I do anything incorrect?

Regards,

Hassan

rdp-apirefinitiv-data-platformtime-seriesrefinitiv-data-platform-libraries
tsl-error.png (77.3 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi @hasanderonn,

I would encourage you to use the latest package for this library: https://github.com/Refinitiv-API-Samples/Example.DataLibrary.DotNet. There are some changes to the interfaces but the example package will guide you on how they now work.

Upvotes
Accepted
25.3k 87 12 25

Hi @hasanderonn

Are you using a trial account or a full account?

The above status message indicates you are not licensed for that instrument.

I am aware that generally speaking, trial accounts can only access delayed data.

However, I understand that we don't currently support delayed Level 2 e.g. MarketByPrice data on the Realtime Optimised Feed.

If you need to access Level 2 data for your trial, please discuss with the Refinitiv account contact.

IF you are on a full account, then your licence may have other limitation which you can discuss with your Refinitiv Account contact.

If you are on a trial and have not already done so, you can try requesting Level 1 i.e. MarketPrice data for delayed RICs e.g /EUR= or /TSCO.L using 3.1.01-Streaming-MarketPrice

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
1 1 1 2

Hi there,

Thanks for responding my question. Yes, my account is trail. Actually, I'd like to access both time series (history price) in order determine market trend and real time streaming price to keep monitoring market.
I don't mind to have delay account during development period. I need your proof to get back to my sale person because he keeps saying to ask support first.

Thanks

Hassan

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.