question

Upvotes
Accepted
3 0 1 1

Got error code 403 "No credentials found for the client" when calling ZFS API in QUAL ID v2 API built on RDP

Hi,

I'm trying to have a test of QUAL ID v2 APIs which is built in RDP.

My user id was assigned "QID WC ZFS 250 ENTS" license, which I think I could access the ZFS API integrated in QUAL ID v2, but I got the 403 Forbidden error: "No credentials found for the client" either by Postman or RDP Playground.

So is there anyone who can help or provide some comments/suggestion on this? Thanks.

Best Regards,

Aiqin

qual-id-api
nocredential-zfs.png (165.5 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @aiqin.liu0,

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If yes, please click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

-AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
32.2k 40 11 20

Hello @aiqin.liu0,

From the response observed, your user id is not permissioned to access this endpoint.

However, developer forums are intended for general questions and discussions centered around Refinitiv API usage, we will not be able to help with assigning RDP permissions,

If you face requirements that involve the use of the endpoint, as your are an internal user, I would suggest to ask the originator of the requirements to request to permission your ID for access to RDP Qual-ID.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

OK, thanks @zoya.farberov

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.