For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
Accepted
3 0 0 2

Authentication problem with ONE API

I am trying the following request with the API Key and Secret that i have received. But i keep getting 401 response from server. This is the request and response image is here: https://appwaynumcom-my.sharepoint.com/:i:/g/personal/rabih_sarieddine_appway_com/EX8YRPmfdPtGqK-Zz4R3uF8BPZg5EalyrmcPr70o2RlGNA?e=doD5Mj

Please can you tell me what is wrong?

kind regards

rabih

world-checkworld-check-oneauthentication
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@Rabih

Hi,

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Are any of the replies below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the most appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
1.4k 5 2 2

@Rabih

Apologies for the delay!

The above mentioned issue was triggered due to "sync clock", post amendment over the call, we saw you were able to consume API call without any error.

Thanks

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
1.4k 5 2 2

.@Rabih
As you must be aware we have moved the World-Check infrastructure from our on-premise to AWS platform, this means that the hostname to connect to pilot has changed.
So, we request you to please use the updated hostname api-worldcheck.refinitiv.com

I also request you to utilize your new AWS pilot account if not using already for any further development and testing purpose as the on-premise pilot account has been decommissioned, please use the same hostname api-worldcheck.refinitiv.com to connect to new AWS pilot instance, yes the hostname for production and new pilot instance is the same, please get in touch if you need any assistance with this.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
3 0 0 2

@Vivek Kumar Singh, thanks for your response.

I have already tried with the new URL unsuccessfully before opening a ticket. I have provided you with the full request/response generated by our standard connector so I am expecting technical details since i have done already all the first level checks.

Regarding the new account, i am using the credentials that you (Refinitiv) have sent by email explicitly. So if the credentials you have sent are not the right one, please do provide the necessary information as soon as possible since this request is urgent.

Thank you for your comprehension.

rabih

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.