Upgrade from Eikon -> Workspace. Learn about programming differences.

For a deeper look into our Eikon Data API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 1 3 5

Is there anyways to pull the flows data (like get the flows information with flow_id as input) using EIKON API?

eikoneikon-data-apirefinitiv-dataplatform-eikonworkspaceworkspace-data-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@sreedhanya.kavunkara

Hi,

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Are any of the replies below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the most appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
18.2k 21 13 21

Hi @sreedhanya.kavunkara

You may want to verify this with Refinitiv Helpdesk by asking if there's a way to do this using =TR function in Eikon Excel.
If there's a way to do this using a formula in Excel, then this formula can be replicated using Eikon Data APIs.
The Refinitiv Content Helpdesk can be reached using Contact Us capability in your Eikon application.
Or by calling the Helpdesk number in your country.
Or at https://my.refinitiv.com/

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
1.5k 3 2 3

Hi @sreedhanya.kavunkara, What is "flow_id"? If you are talking about the fund's estimated net flows (Lipper's global fund flows app in Eikon), then no, the fund's flow is not available in any API product / service currently.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
1 1 3 5

Hi, I am talking about Commodties tradeflow information - The shipping data.

icon clock
10 |1500

Hi @sreedhanya.kavunkara, I see. Please ignore my answer then. Hope someone else can help you soon!

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.