question

Upvotes
Accepted
7 2 2 4

Refinitiv Data Platform Library

Hello,

We are trying to retrieve news from Refinitiv from a C# .NET service. I have found the Refinitiv Data Library Examples (https://github.com/Refinitiv-API-Samples/Example.RDPLibrary.DotNet) on GitHub. This uses the "Refinitiv.Data" NuGet package by Nick Zincone. My question is, is this the official library supported by Refinitiv and is the version available from NuGet (v1.0.0.0-beta1) the latest one?

Many thanks,

Darko Roje

Spreadex Ltd

rdp-apirefinitiv-data-platformrefinitiv-data-platform-libraries
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
17k 80 39 63

Hi @darko.roje,

As @zoya.farberov pointed out, the .Net package is presently a community based library. If you are interested in exploring the library, please refer to the latest example package: https://github.com/Refinitiv-API-Samples/Example.DataLibrary.DotNet. Note: The package has just been recently re-branded, so please refer to my link. The link you provided will be removed sometime this quarter.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
32.2k 40 11 19

Hello @darko.roje,

Please refer to RDP Libraries Overview information for more details:

"The Refinitiv Data Platform Library for .NET is a community-based API and managed as an open-source project".

However, NuGet version should be the latest version.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
7 2 2 4

Thank you for the information.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.