question

Upvotes
Accepted

DSWS API call based limit

Like Eikon Data API that allows up to 4 requests per second across all applications, one of my clients is planning to use DSWS API and has asked me about call based limit of DSWS API on Python. I tried to search for this info here but found nothing. Can anybody shed some light, please?

pythondatastream-apidsws-apiapi-limits
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
21.8k 57 14 21

Please see the DSWS product page on the developers forum. It contains a link to the usage and limits document.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes

@Gurpreet thanks for your prompt response. I can't find anything related to "Number of requests per second". If you can point out, it will be highly appreciated.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
21.8k 57 14 21

Hi @witoon.charoensakworakul, If it is not in that document, then you will have to reach out to the product team for an answer. You can also open a ticket at my.refinitiv.com.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.