question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 0 1

Login Error in Token Requests RDP

I raised this in behalf of client- for CN 09921721

Below are the details

Im trying to login using the API https://api.refinitiv.com/auth/oauth2/v1/token as I've been doing
(I have it coded and it was working perfectly until this weekend) but for some reason is throwing me "403", do you have any clue why?

https://api.refinitiv.com/auth/oauth2/v1/token endpoint being used.

rdp-apirefinitiv-data-platform
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi @Maria Antonette

Please do NOT share user credentials on a public forum

apologies, I edited and deleted it.

@Maria Antonette

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Are any of the replies below satisfactory in resolving your query? If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply that best answers your question. This will guide all community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

-AHS

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
32.2k 40 11 20

Hello @Maria Antonette,

This error means you do not have sufficient permissions to perform the request.

See this previous discussion thread for more details on 403.

If you are using the same credentials, and connectivity pathway has not changed, this is very unusual. The cred is still permissioned, right?

Are you still able to access RDP using the same creds via API Playground?

If you are, I would suggest next testing using our RDP Postman Starter Collection and Tutorial Samples Postman authentication request, using your credentials.

As a sanity check, I just tested requesting RDP token- no issue on my side.

Let us know how this works for you?

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.