Upgrade from Eikon -> Workspace. Learn about programming differences.

For a deeper look into our Eikon Data API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 1 1

Company Tree Structure (TR.UltimateParent) History

I’m interested in accessing TR.UltimateParentID for a specific day with the Eikon API. I want to answer questions like “Who was Github’s Ultimate Parent“ on Dec 10th 2017?” I would like to do something similar with TR.RelatedOrgID. However, these fields don’t seem to support any date parameters. Are there any solutions to this through the Eikon API or other Refinitiv services?

eikoneikon-data-apirefinitiv-dataplatform-eikonworkspaceworkspace-data-apihistorical
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @zdan12

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply? This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,

AHS

@zdan12

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

-AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
39.4k 77 11 27

I don't believe point in time organizational structures are available through Eikon or any other Refinitiv products. However, for an authoritative answer I would suggest directing your question to Refinitiv Helpdesk, which can be reached using Contact Us capability in your Eikon application or by visiting MyRefinitiv. The moderators on this forum have expertise in Refinitiv APIs, but don't necessarily have deep expertise in every type of content available through Refinitiv products. The latter is available through Refinitiv Helpdesk.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.