For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 1 1

World Check One API in SAP ABAP

Hello Experts ,

I am trying to Consume the World check one API through SAP ABAP and just calling the API GET method of group details .The API is working fine in Postman as well as we have created C# Program its working fine on That too . But while i am trying to consume it in ABAP i am getting HTTP Response failure . Is there any document or any person who has already consumed the API in SAP , please guide .
API LINK : https://rms-world-check-one-api-pilot.thomsonreuters.com/V2/groups

world-checkworld-check-one
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@bilal.zafar1

If you still need help with the issue you reported, please respond to the post by @Vivek Kumar Singh asking for details about the error.

@bilal.zafar1

Hi,

Please let us know if you have any updates on this question.

If it is still an issue, please post again to offer further insight into your question.

Regards,

AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
32.2k 40 11 20

Hello @bilal.zafar1 ,

Unfortunately, we have not heard back from you on more details on the error.

I am closing this discussion thread for the lack of input.

If your question remains open and relevant, please post the details as the new question.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
1.4k 5 2 2

@bilal.zafar1

Thanks for reaching out to us!

We would request you to kindly share more details on the error that you are getting while making the API calls.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.