For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
Accepted
35 15 20 21

Postman Collection for World-Check One, ALL of my requests return 401: Unauthorized, what's wrong?

I've loaded the World-Check One Postman Collection and Environment, but the first request I make SEQ-1a returns 401: Unauthorized

world-checkworld-check-oneapirest-apiscreeningpostman
capture.jpg (35.8 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
3.1k 18 7 7

Hi @John Williams

Looking at your request, there were no Cookies created. This is a side effect of not having loaded and turned on the Postman Interceptor. (see my screen shot below)

Here's an excerpt from the World-Check One documentation (available on the Downloads tab)

I hope this helps, let me know if that was your issue.

Thanks,

Brian

Integrating with the World-Check One API

Sample API HTTP requests (Postman collection)

Refer to this for sample API requests in HTTP format, provided as a Postman collection. This collection outlines the sequence of API methods required to perform a KYC/AML screening workflow, and provides some example HTTP requests for each method to illustrate how to integrate with the API. Import the Pilot Environment configuration to allow full interaction with the World-Check One API Pilot environment with this Postman collection.
PLEASE NOTE: As this collection needs to work with restricted HTTP headers (such as Authorization) when creating sample requests, the Postman Interceptor extension is also required to be installed in the underlying Chrome web browser instance. If the Postman Interceptor extension is not available, any sample requests sent will be rejected as 401 Unauthorized.

capture2.jpg (54.2 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
3.1k 18 7 7
icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.