question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 2 3 4

Debugging error

Hi,

I'm very new to App Studio, When i was trying to debug my sample application and It was showing the below error.

"The breakpoint will not currently be hit. No symbols have been loaded for this document."

Can any one suggest me on this?

Regards,

Kishor

eikoneikon-app-studiodebugging
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Are you using the Web or .NET SDK?

What data are you requesting? (timeseries, real-time or reference data)

How are you currently doing this? (code sample)

Can you send a screenshot of the error message?

Thanks

Hi Neil,

Thanks for your response.

Mine is .NET SDK and i just started building Hello World App. Here i'm attaching you the screenshot.

Regards,

Kishor

capture.png

capture.png (55.7 KiB)

Can you compile the project?

What happens when you run the project instead of debugging it?

Did you create lblHelloWorld in xaml?

Hi,

I was trying to compile but its not going to that break point. Here i walk through with the below URL...

https://developers.thomsonreuters.com/app-studio/app-studio-.net-sdk/learning

Regards,

Kishor

The compile stage should not be affected by break points. What error do you get when you compile it?

Did you create lblHelloWorld in xaml?

@kishor.d

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Are any of the replies below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the most appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such. Thanks, AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
4.6k 26 7 22

Try the following:

Right-click on the solution in the Solution Explorer and select Clean Solution, then rebuild it and try to debugging it again.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
966 11 21 26

Hi, eikondesktopapp2.zip is the same project i built on my machine. Can you restart your computer and load this project. Use Nuget to download dependencies

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.