For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
Accepted
51 0 0 1

WC1 401 error after consecutive create case & screen_async requests

I have about ~1000 organizations I am trying to load into the WC1 pilot environment.
Doing some throughput testing and I'm getting getting consistent 401 errors after creating a case and performing the async screening request after ~10-15 requests. On an immediate restart, works fine (continuing from the organization it failed on) and returns 401 again after successfully creating another ~10-15 requests. Each SEQ_case_create_organization and SEQ_screen_async are separated by a 2 second delay.

wc1-401-createsync-loop.png

world-checkworld-check-one
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
51 0 0 1

Figured it out. Function call to create the hmac signature for each request was not grabbing the most recent datetime stamp, therefore after 15 or so API calls, the datetime being passed to the datatosign was stale.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Thanks for the update. Please do raise a new query if you need further assistance.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.