question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 0 0

How to Obtain the List of Items for a Given Service

Is it possible to obtain the list of currently traded treasuries or in that case any items for a given service? I have access to a certain service but I have no information about any of the items traded there. I only know that there are supposed to be US Treasuries like US5YT or US10YT but no records of them could be found. How do I find them?

elektronrefinitiv-realtimeelektron-sdkema-apirrt
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @aleksandr_kabantsev

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply? This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,

AHS

@aleksandr_kabantsev

Hi,

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
22.1k 59 14 21

Hi @aleksandr_kabantsev,

There is no such consolidated list. The items available for subscription are based on the permissions associated with your account. The best place to find a suitable RIC code for an instrument is the RIC search tool on the developers portal.

Other resources which you may find helpful is the Speed Guide Tool. Configure it to connect to your infrastructure and then you can navigate the page based layout by clicking.

https://developers.refinitiv.com/en/api-catalog/refinitiv-real-time-opnsrc/rt-sdk-cc/downloads#refinitiv-real-time-sdk-tools

1623936352099.png

1623936352099.png (107.7 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.