question

Upvotes
1 1 1 2

Downloading ownership data for several firms on Eikon

Good morning Sirs, I would like to receive your help in order to download ownership data for a series of european listed firms. I am using screener but the data on the number of shareholders are not available for the majority of firms. However, as I check a single firm and I view its ownership report, the number of investors it's available.

How can I download ownership data for all firms without checking single ones? Tha dataset it's composed by 3000 firms so it will be very time consuming to check each individual company.

Thanks,

dr. Giovanni Coppola

PhD student in Management

eikoneikon-com-apidata
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
39.4k 77 11 27

@dr.giovannicoppola

Could you specify which field name you use to retrieve the number of shareholders, and give an example of a stock where you see the data in Eikon application, but where the field you use to retrieve this data in Screener does not return the same figure you see in Eikon application?

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.