For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 1 2

What else do I need to hit the API

Hello, i was trying to hit the World Check One API following the quickstart guide.

I downloaded the Postman collection and onto de environment data i completed api secret and api key with the values you gave me.

After that i hit on run inside Postman and an error occurred: `TypeError: Cannot read property sigBytes of undefined`

Reading along the quickstart i found out I also need a Product Key, a Group ID, a Group name, a Case ID and a Case System Id, but couldn't found exacly what those values are and what they mean.

Hope i explained correctly and thank you in advance

world-checkworld-check-one
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
1.4k 5 2 2

Hi @isabel.ivagnes

As discussed over the call, We would like to let you know that "One or multiple Custom Fields can be created by the Client or Group Administrator and are used to capture additional reference information relevant to the entity being screened. For example, Account Manager, Internal Reference, and Cat Code. These fields may be marked as required or optional, depending on the settings established by the group administrators"

Note: Custom Fields do not affect the screening results, rather they are used to capture reference details and can also be used for filtering in the Case Manager.

To know more on Custom Fields setting we request you to please navigate to "CUSTOM FIELDS section on https://my.refinitiv.com/content/dam/myrefinitiv/products/10834/en/UserGuides/611012.pdf

Once the Custom Fields configuration is completed, you can use the "SEQ-pre-group-case-template: Get the case template for a group" API call to retrieve the Custom Fields.

And also you can use those Custom Fields value to screen an entity via "SEQ-screen-sync-simple: Perform Synchronous Screening: Simple" API call. Sample Payload outlined below:

{

"caseId": "Client Case Id",

"name": "John Smith",

"providerTypes": [

"WATCHLIST"

],

"customFields": [

{

"typeId": "Custom Field Id 1",

"value": "Reference Id 1234567"

},

{

"typeId": "Custom Field Id 2",

"value": "Deal Id 1234567"

}

],

"secondaryFields": [

{

"typeId": "SFCT_1",

"value": "MALE"

},

{

"typeId": "SFCT_2",

"dateTimeValue": "1990-11-20"

}

],

"nameTransposition": true,

"groupId": "Client Group Id",

"entityType": "INDIVIDUAL"

}

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvote
1.4k 5 2 2

Hi @isabel.ivagnes

Thanks for your query!
Looks like at least one of your environment variables isn't defined, this may have occurred due to invalid import of POSTMAN collection.

So, we request you to please follow the below step and let us know the outcome:

Step1: Please delete the existing POSTMAN collection

Step2: Delete the POSTMAN environment setting

Click on environment => click on eye icon => click on edit => click on 3 dots => then click on delete

1625635922682.png

Step3: Once the collection and environment is deleted, Please re-import the POSTMAN collection and then configure the environment.

Step4: Now, try initiating the API calls.

Moreover, please find the list of API calls to know the requested details:

• SEQ-pre-groups: Get my top-level groups: This API call will get you the Group ID and Group name

For more details on group settings you can refer https://developers.refinitiv.com/en/api-catalog/customer-and-third-party-screening/world-check-one-api/documentation
    1625636256175.png
  • CaseID & CasesystemID is unique field which will be generated by the world check system once you screen a entity using the API call "SEQ-screen-sync-simple: Perform Synchronous Screening: Simple".
    caseSystemId can be used further to initiate multiple API calls like "SEQ-case-investigate-case-details: Fetch full case details" "SEQ-case-investigate-results: Get screening results" etc.
    Please note: you can use your own unique CaseID while making screening API call otherwise world check system will generate CaseID for you.

1625635922682.png (21.9 KiB)
1625636256175.png (47.9 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
1 0 1 2

Hey! thanks for the quick reply. Thanks for clarifying about groups and CaseId. I followed your steps and re-imported the Postman collection. But i got into the same error. Apart from the environment data i imported, i completed the fields api-key and api-secret. Is there anything else i'm missing in the configuration on the environment? 1625659637201.png

1625659637201.png (359.8 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Hi Isabel,
Can you confirm if "isabel.ivagnes@emeritus.org" is your domain id. If yes, then please let us know the best available time so that we can schedule a meeting to discuss this issue.

Thanks

Hi Vivek,

Yes that is my domain id. my day starts around 9AM UTC-3. Starting from that time, what is a good time for you?

Thanks

Hi Isabel,

12th July 19:00 PM IST (i.e. 10:30 AM your time) will work fine for me. Let me know if you are okay with it, i will send out an invite.

Thanks

Show more comments

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.