Upgrade from Eikon -> Workspace. Learn about programming differences.

For a deeper look into our Eikon Data API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
6 0 0 0

Get story new from PANC doen't work.

Hi,

I work with C# and EikonDesktopDataAPI (eikonDDA)

Always i get story new with this:

EikonDDA.RegisterItems(pNac, "*");

but this week i needed to change ric(for get headlines1 of news) from N2_UBMS to NFCP_UBMS.

After that EikonDDA.RegisterItems(pNac, "*") doesn't work.

What i can do?

eikoneikon-data-apirefinitiv-dataplatform-eikonworkspaceworkspace-data-apic#
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @leo.castroa

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply? This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,

AHS

@leo.castroa

Hi,

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
39.4k 77 11 27

I believe Refinitiv has been planning to retire the legacy system known as News2000, which provided news headlines through the RIC N2_UBMS and news stories via real-time data feed using PNAC symbology. I don't know if this actually happened, or when it may have happened, but as far as I can see at this time news story retrieval from the real-time feed using PNAC is no longer available. As an alternative you could use Eikon Data APIs library for .NET to retrieve news stories as HTML. Or perhaps you would consider Refinitiv Machine Readable News proposition.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.