"WATCHLIST": "INITIAL"

},

"cases": [
//insert cases here
]

}

}

The request is authorised and responds:
[{"error":"INVALID_PROVIDER_TYPE","cause":"This operation has failed. You specified unsupported provider type."}]

Media check is indeed enable on my parent group, and works for screening individual cases at a time. So why then can I not create and save multiple cases at once, with media check screening included as a provider type?

I am using Postman collection V2.2 and Pilot environment V2.

Thanks in advance.

world-checkworld-check-one
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @jack01

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply? This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,

AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
1.4k 5 2 2

Hi @jack01

Thanks for sharing the details with us!

We would like to let you know that the "providerTypes": "MEDIA_CHECK" is not supported for cases/saveAndScreen endpoint, hence you were getting the expected error.

Thanks

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
1.4k 5 2 2

Hi @jack01

Thanks for reaching out to us!

We request you to please help us with below details so that we can troubleshoot further.

1. Can you provide the your "top-level groups" name. This can be retrieved via "SEQ-pre-groups: Get my top-level groups" API call.

2. The groups which you are using for screening using media check.

3. Also let us know which group you are using when the screening is successful using media check.

Thanks

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
3 0 0 2

Thank you @Vivek Kumar Singh.

1. My one and only group which I am using is named: "Isazi Consulting - API - T (Pilot)".

2. Same as above.

3. Same as above.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.