question

Upvotes
Accepted
5 4 3 5

TRTH - do the FIDS Trade - Ask Price and the Trade - Bid Price are the current best bid and ask after the trade or before?

Hi,

I have noticed that in the Times And Sales report, when I extract data with Trade - Price, Trade- Ask price and Trade - Bid Price, sometimes the Trade - Price is inside the spread, meaning between the best bid and the best ask (not specially in auction, but often during the continuous phase).

also, this is not possible: an agressive order is at least equal or above the best ask if it is a sell order, or equal or below the best bid if it is a buy order. So what does this mean ? do the Trade - Bid Price and Trade - Ask Price FIDS are the best bid and best ask after the trade ?

thank you for your help!

Iris

tick-history-rest-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @i.lucas

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply? This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,

AHS

@i.lucas

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

-AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
79.1k 250 52 74

@i.lucas

You can refer to the Data Dictionary - Refinitiv Tick History Custom Reporting which identifies the data available from Tick History custom reporting.

1626228616757.png

If this doesn't answer your questions, please directly contact the Refinitiv Tick History support team via MyRefinitiv to clarify it.

1626228616757.png (5.9 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.