For a deeper look into our DataScope Select REST API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials

question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 3 5

In EOD Pricing based on data availability, why there are two extractions after a holiday?

Hi Team,

To understand more, i will give an example:

If 20-01-2021 is an holiday, there are no extractions on the same day, which is expected. But on 21-01-2021, there are two extractions, one for 19-01-2021 with the published rates in MONY market and 20-01-2021 with blank field. Why so? Is there any option to keep the extraction restricted to the data for 19-01-2021 which needs to be extracted on 21-01-2021?

Is there a possibility to not get the extraction for holiday at all?

dss-rest-apidatascope-selectdssextraction
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

<AHS>

Submitted this question as request to APP-DEV-CUST-DSP in place of DSS_SWAT.

@zoya.farberov

Did you get any response from the support team? Would you mind updating this thread?

Thanks @Alex Putkov. , not yet- will follow-up
<AHS>

Chased again

Hi @JM2120 ,

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?
If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply? This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,
AHS

@JM2120

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

-AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
32.2k 40 11 20

Hello @JM2120 ,

Would like to convey the results of the investigation:

"DSS is working as expected based on the trigger arrivals behavior upstream.

And there is no way to exclude the null values for holiday, as that is what existed in EJV DB after a holiday end."

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
32.2k 40 11 20

Hello @JM2120 ,

My understanding is that you are scheduling an extraction via API or GUI, and next you observe this behavior, after a holiday.

This appears to be a service implementation feature, rather then API usage issue, however, I will try to confirm this aspect on your behalf with the relevant expert team.

icon clock
10 |1500

Hi @zoya.farberov ,

Thank you for your reply. The schedules are created in GUI. I don't find any API usage issue. Just want to confirm if this is the expected behavior from the scheduler side in GUI and if there is any way to avoid this extraction happening for holiday.

I shall reframe the question.

Thank you.

Hi @JM2120

Will try to confirm the expected processing and get back.

Thanks for your patience.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.