question

Upvotes
Accepted
15 2 5 12

How to request an item SNAPSHOT for a RIC for past date time using java EMA api ?

How to request an item SNAPSHOT for a RIC for historical date time using EMA api ?

The below api call doesn't take any time and I believe it returns Snapshot at the current time.

consumer.registerClient(reqMsg.serviceName("IDN_RDF").name("JPY=").interestAfterRefresh(false), appClient, "snapshotDemo");

Is there a way to get Snapshot of a RIC at a past date time say yesterday 3:00 PM or today's morning 9:00 AM ?

Thanks,

Mani

elektronrefinitiv-realtimeelektron-sdkema-apirrtjavasnapshot-pricing
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
131 1 0 1

Hi @Mani.A

You are correct. The EMA APIs are libraries that work directly with real-time, streaming data services. If you want to retrieve historical content, there are other data services that can provide this information. I would suggest you reach out to your Refinitiv Account manager to discuss some of these options.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
15 2 5 12

Thanks @nick.zincone
I see there is Refinitiv Tick History api. I will take a look as well.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.