question

Upvotes
Accepted
2 5 5 8

TR.COUNTRYHQ no longer works?

I am trying to pull the field TR.COUNTRYHQ for a particular RIC but it is not working. Any suggestions on what this field might have been changed to?

Thanks

rdp-apirefinitiv-data-platformexcel
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @oliver.rogers19 ,

Can you please share the complete call, so that we can try the same on our side?

Upvote
Accepted
32.2k 40 11 20

Hi @oliver.rogers19 ,

Seeing same as @nick.zincone.1.

If you wish to confirm in reference to requesting via EDAPI, which fields are available/populated for instruments, you may find Data Item Browser tool on Eikon/Refinitiv Workspace indispensable for this purpose. Foe example, looking up Country Headquarters for VALE3.SA I see:

contryhq.gif

But no TR.COUNTRYHQ . Resulting in the call not working.

contryhq.gif (136.9 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Great thank you for mentioning Data Item Browser, this looks very helpful
Upvotes
2 5 5 8
t_data(' VALE3.SA', ['TR.COUNTRYHQ'])
icon clock
10 |1500

Upvote
17.1k 80 39 63

Hi @oliver.rogers19

I don't know what API you are using: t_data()? Are you accessing your data from Eikon or Refinitiv Workspace? Or directly to RDP? If RDP, what endpoint are you using?

Using the Eikon Data API, this call works:

df,err = ek.get_data("VALE3.SA", ["TR.HeadquartersCountry"])
df
icon clock
10 |1500

Thanks for the answer and apologies I pasted my comment incorrectly - it should have read:

Country = rdp.get_data(' VALE3.SA', ['TR.COUNTRYHQ'])

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.