For a deeper look into our DataScope Select REST API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials

question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 0 0

The controller for path \'/RestApi/v1/Extraction/ExtractionRaw\' was not found or does not implement IController DSS REST API

I`ve been working on a project to extract data from REST API.

I am able to connect to the server and get the token from my credentials. However, when I try to get a extraction following the examples provided I get the error message below:

'{"error":{"code":"d0dfbb58-c1a4-44a4-bc72-20d9af1c4b7b","message":"The controller for path \'/RestApi/v1/Extraction/ExtractionRaw\' was not found or does not implement IController. Error ID: [d0dfbb58-c1a4-44a4-bc72-20d9af1c4b7b]"}}'

Script:

import requests

header = {

'Prefer': 'respond-async, wait=5',

'Content-Type': 'application/json; odata.metadata=minimal',

'Authorization': tkn

}

data = {

"ExtractionRequest": {

"@odata.type": "#DataScope.Select.Api.Extractions.ExtractionRequests.TickHistoryRawExtractionRequest",

"IdentifierList": {

"@odata.type": "#DataScope.Select.Api.Extractions.ExtractionRequests.InstrumentIdentifierList",

"InstrumentIdentifiers": [

{ "Identifier": "ABEV3.SA", "IdentifierType": "Ric" }

]

},

"Condition": {

"MessageTimeStampIn": "GmtUtc",

"ReportDateRangeType": "Range",

"QueryStartDate": "2021-07-22T12:00:00.000Z",

"QueryEndDate": "2021-07-26T12:10:00.000Z",

"ExtractBy": "Ric",

"SortBy": "SingleByRic",

"DomainCode": "MarketPrice",

"DisplaySourceRIC": True

}

}

}

urlExtraction = 'https://hosted.datascopeapi.reuters.com/RestApi/v1/Extraction/ExtractionRaw'

session = requests.Session()

session.headers=header

r = session.post(urlExtraction,data)

r.text

It would be great if anyone who knows what is happeing help me providing de solution for this.

dss-rest-apidatascope-selectdss
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@victor.jmartins

Hi,

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Are any of the replies below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the most appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
78.8k 250 52 74

@victor.jmartins

The URL endpoint is incorrect. The urlExtraction must be:

urlExtraction = 'https://selectapi.datascope.refinitiv.com/RestApi/v1/Extractions/ExtractRaw' 
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvote
32.2k 40 11 20

Hello @victor.jmartins ,

Please note, that there was a very recent major migration of Datascope and Tick History endpoints, all the information can be found at Tick History API front page, please try with the new endpoints as advised, both submitting the request, checking status and retrieving the result. This information applies to both DSS and Tick History APIs. This may be the issue.

If this does not help, would like to suggest:

1. Reviewing and running REST API Tutorial 8: On Demand raw data extraction

2. Once the result is received successfully, tune the request to your requirements

3. Merge the tuned working request into working RTH Python example of on demand retrieval.

Let us know how this works on your side?

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.