1 0 0 1

Missing datas on expired single stock dividend future

Hello,

I'm looking at expired single stock dividend futures on Eurex,
I can find expired futures :
1629360335709.png

But there is no trading data :
1629360371737.png

Which is very surprising, can you check please ?

Best

tick-history-rest-api
1629360335709.png (10.8 KiB)
1629360371737.png (21.6 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @edbd

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply? This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,

AHS

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,
AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
32.2k 40 11 20

Hello @edbd and all,

Conveying the response from content experts:

"Please be informed that, Expired/Delisted securities will not be available or can be viewed via Datascope Select GUI (Graphical interface). Being a Tick History user, you need to run an extraction using Tick History Templates like Intraday Summaries, Time and Sales and RAW Report templates.
"

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
32.2k 40 11 20

Hello @edbd ,

To investigate content discrepancies or other suspected content issues, the best approach for a customer is to raise these questions with Refinitiv content experts directly via Refinitiv Helpdesk Online -> Content -> RTH.

This forum can be of most help to you with questions and discussions centered around Refinitiv API usage.

In this case, I have raised the case on your behalf, case #10228287, please expect the follow-up via your email address that is registered on developers portal.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.