Upgrade from Eikon -> Workspace. Learn about programming differences.

For a deeper look into our Eikon Data API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
1 2 2 4

Getting a "ConnectionResetError: [WinError 10054] An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host" error while using the dataplatform API in python.

image.png

While running the get_timeseries function in a loop, i get this error in every subsequent call.

eikoneikon-data-apirefinitiv-dataplatform-eikonworkspaceworkspace-data-apiapierrorconnection-error
image.png (23.3 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi @tanish.girotra01 ,

Does the issue still occur? if so, could you please provide further information for the investigation?

Thanks,
AHS

Hi @tanish.girotra01 ,

Does the issue still occur? if so, could you please provide further information for the investigation?

Thanks,
AHS

hi @tanish.girotra01 ,

I'm afraid we haven't heard from you in a while and we cannot provide further assistance without the details we asked for. I'm closing this thread. If you need any further assistance, please start a new thread.

Thanks,
AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
10.2k 18 6 9

@tanish.girotra01 Could you please paste the actual API call that is failing with the parameters etc. Also are you running these calls in sequent or in parallel (n different threads) thanks.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.