For a deeper look into our DataScope Select REST API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials

question

Upvotes
Accepted
5 2 2 6

cannot use interent or postman - a structed service mechanism or application is need

Hi,

i want to use the development station to interact with the refnitiv service the issue is that our development stations are in closed envirment, that means that i can only create the json request and using it via the postman for a check.

is there away to use some mechanism to debug the proccess of the httprequest/response via some structed the mechanism or application that i can use inside the closed envirment and that can immitate the request trasmittion and will reply with a response.

swagger for example is an option or there is something else i can use

dss-rest-apidatascope-selectdss
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@YD

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Are any of the replies below satisfactory in resolving your query? If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply that best answers your question. This will guide all community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

-AHS

@YD

Hi,

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
22k 58 14 21

Hi @YD ,

You are asking for a local DSS simulator. Unfortunately, we don't have any such tool. It is a RESTful API and can only be used over an internet connection.

You can look into some third party tools, that allow recording and replaying the network packets.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.