For a deeper look into our DataScope Select REST API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials

question

Upvotes
1 0 0 1

How can I check if a track is Total Return?

Given an instrument, I would like to know if the track associated is total return.

dss-rest-apidatascope-selectdss
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @bruno.rodriguez

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply? This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,

AHS

Hello @bruno.rodriguez ,

I'm afraid we haven't heard from you in a while and we cannot provide further assistance without the details we asked for. I'm closing this thread. If you need any further assistance, please start a new thread.

Thanks,
AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
78.9k 250 52 74

@bruno.rodriguez

Please kindly explain more about the question, such as the report template and instruments that you are using. Moreover, it will be helpful if you can share the request that you are using.

However, if the question is about the content, please contact the DSS support team directly via MyRefinitiv for a prompt response.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.