For a deeper look into our DataScope Select REST API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials

question

Upvotes
Accepted
22 4 4 9

How can I trigger a schedule via API, using of an instrument list and report template existing in GUI?

Hello,

I have an Instrument List and Report Template defined on my Datascope Select ID in GUI. How can I use the REST API to trigger a schedule using this list and template?

dss-rest-apidatascope-selectdss
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @Lukasz Ossowski

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply? This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,

AHS

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,
AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
22k 58 14 21

Hi @Lukasz Ossowski ,

You cannot trigger a scheduled extraction. You can however use on-demand extraction and use your existing instrument list and report template. Please see any example of on demand extraction in C# sample application or python samples.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.