question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 0 0

Lack of history for LU2010458359.LUF

Hello,

When we upload Euro Evolution (RIC: LU2010458359.LUF) history on Datascope Select, it begins on 3/18/2020, but the fund has been created on 9/6/2019. How can we have the full history?

Thanks in advance,

Valentine

cc @ael.langlet

rdp-apirefinitiv-data-platformpricing-history
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @valentine.daries ,

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If yes, please click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

-AHS

@valentine.daries

Hi,

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
1.6k 3 2 3

@valentine.daries , If you are trying to use RDP Funds API to retrieve the historical price, the full history is available there. However, I can only find the share-class in EUR not in LUF (based on ISIN). The query is:

https://api.refinitiv.com/data/funds/v1/assets?symbols=LU2010458359&properties=prices[start:2019-09-06]

The price (NAV) as of 2019-09-06 is 106.12 EUR.

In case you need the price in LUF you can just add '&currency=LUF' to the query, Lipper does able to convert prices and performances in different currencies. The NAV as of 2019-09-06 in LUF is 4,280.870188. However, this price is just calculated by Lipper based on historical exchange rate, not officially reported by the fund company.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
32.2k 40 11 20

Hello @valentine.daries ,

This question is asked in Refinitiv Data Platform (RDP) APIs space.

If you are integrating with RDP, history data, via RDP API, please see Data Depth limits for this product and content, defined in RDP API Playground -> History -> Reference Guide. Is this how you are accessing?

---

However, if you are pulling data directly from Datascope (is this right?), I have tested with the same instrument, and full raw tick history for the instrument is available from 3/18/2020.

If you are integrating with Datascope directly, then what you see appears to be consistent with what I see, and to verify on the content's correctness and availability, for a customer, the best approach is to contact Refinitiv content experts directly, via Refinitivi Helpdesk -> Content -> DSS.

Please let us know if you are able to proceed, or would you like a hand, I can open a content investigation case, on your behalf?

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.