question

Upvotes
Accepted
383 7 13 15

need to reset password for RRTO

Hi,

We are using ETA to connect to RRTO, we need to reset our password for machine ID, Is there any link available, where I can reset out MAchineID password ?

elektronrefinitiv-realtimeelektron-sdkrrteta-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
25.3k 87 12 25

Hi @Bhimrao.Ghule

Sure - I understand that - unfortunately, I am not aware of an ETA example that provides the option to change the password on the command line.

You can use your MachineID etc with one of the Websocket API examples to change the password OR use one of the other options I mentioned above.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvote
25.3k 87 12 25

Hi @Bhimrao.Ghule

If you know your current password, you can use one of the RDP/RTO examples to reset your password e.g. the examples in websocket-api/Applications/Examples/RDP at master · Refinitiv/websocket-api (github.com) - have a newPassword command line parameter you can use to set the new password (note that -user refers to MachineID).

If you don't know your current password, then you can raise a My.Refinitiv ticket and they can send you a password reset link OR your Refinitiv Account contact can also do the same.

icon clock
10 |1500

Hi @umer.nalla , we are not using websocket api, instead we are using ETA.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.