question

Upvotes
Accepted
384 4 5 9

Reconstructed option RIC returns error in Datastream

I reconstructed a RIC for NDX option which returns values in EIKON API and CHT workspace:

However, it seems I can't find the option in Datastream:

Could you please kindly help me to understand what's the reason of possible discrepancy?

Best regards,

Haykaz

datastream-apidsws-apiderivatives
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
78.2k 246 52 72

@haykaz.aramyan

Eikon and datastream are different systems. Datastream has its own mnemonics. Datastream also supports RICs but it may not support all RICs.

You can use the Datastream navigator to search for items or contact the Datastream support team directly via MyRefinitiv to find items for you.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Thank you @Jirapongse , I was in contact with the content team and reported them that there are missing RICs. Additionally, for a many options for which RICs are mentioned incorrectly. The team is aware and currently working to solve them.

Upvotes
384 4 5 9

Missed the screenshots. Please find them attached CHT.pngDS request.png

cht.png (19.9 KiB)
ds-request.png (11.8 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
384 4 5 9

eikon-request.png (10.4 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.