For a deeper look into our DataScope Select REST API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials

question

Upvotes
Accepted
76 8 2 11

What is the condition for extract IPO Corporate Actions?

Hi,

I want to extract all IPO using REST CorporateActionsIpoExtractionRequest with these param in the query (from DSS Web interface):

Query Start date: Previous Days = Today

Query End: All Future Events

I try few combination of QueryStartDate/NextDays/QueryEndDate/QueryEndDate but never have the same result from REST as the Web.

Can you help me to define the Condition part of the JSON message (I'm in Java)

Thanks

Stephane

dss-rest-apidatascope-selectdss
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
76 8 2 11

Ok I found my issue, I get all row in REST, but as row are similare my code remove duplicates.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

I also get 15 after removing duplicates.

@Stephane Rossi Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such. Thanks, AHS

Upvotes
251 1 2 2

Would you please post the exact criteria you are using on the GUI and the instrument as well? We will try to give you the conditions you need to set in REST API to get the same results as in the GUI.

Thanks

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
11.3k 25 9 14

Could you try the following conditions? I understand that the "NextDays": -1 without QueryEndDate equals to "All Future Events" option.

"ReportDateRangeType": "Range",
    "PreviousDays": 0,
    "QueryStartDate": "0001-01-01T00:00:00.000Z",
    "NextDays": -1,
    "QueryEndDate": "0001-01-01T00:00:00.000Z",
icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
76 8 2 11

Hi

I have try but not same resutls, 15 line with REST and 54 with the Web Gui

Here the query I use with the Web (I put all Exchanges in the Web and in the REST call):

Thanks

Stephane

capture.png (12.6 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
76 8 2 11

Here the full REST request:

{"ExtractionRequest":{"@odata.type":"#ThomsonReuters.Dss.Api.Extractions.ExtractionRequests.CorporateActionsIpoExtractionRequest","ContentFieldNames":["Exchange Offer Start Date","Delete Marker","First Trading Date","Corporate Actions Type","RIC"],"Condition":{"ReportDateRangeType":"Range","PreviousDays":0,"QueryStartDate":"0001-01-01T00:00:00.000Z","NextDays":-1,"QueryEndDate":"0001-01-01T00:00:00.000Z","IncludeInstrumentsWithNoEvents":false,"ExchangeTypes":["ABJ","ABD","NLB","NEO","AKT","ALP","ALV","AOE","AMM","CAM","AQX","ARG","AXP","ATH","CHA","AUX","ASX","BAH","BAE","BFC","BNL","BCO","BTQ","BTE","SCZ","LCZ","GCZ","BAT","BTY","SCY","LCY","GCY","BDB","BFX","BEL","BQT","BER","BRN","BIL","SAO","MCE","NYC","NYF","BDS","BBV","BUE","SGO","CCS","COL","GYQ","LMA","QTO","BEC","MEX","IST","SCB","LCB","GSB","BOS","BSM","BRA","BRE","CBS","BSE","BUH","BUD","CBU","BLG","BUR","KLS","SFC","CAL","CAQ","CNX","PTX","CAS","CBF","CT1","CHI","CBT","WCB","CME","SCM","LCM","GSM","MID","CFX","CSI","CHT","IOM","CSE","CCH","CRI","XDS","CYS","DLC","DSX","DSS","OTB","DTB","DSE","DEA","SDA","LDA","GDA","DEX","SCD","LCD","GCD","DSM","DJI","DBX","DUB","DUS","CAI","EDX","EQD","EUX","ETX","#XS","AEX","BRU","LIS","LDN","PAR","CEQ","EEX","EOE","EWX","FOM","FOE","#FR","FRA","CFR","F4J","FTS","FSI","FTY","FKA","DEU","GSE","GPR","HAM","HNX","HAN","CHE","HMT","HSX","HFE","IBX","ISD","ICI","IEX","SIE","IEG","IES","INC","ID$","JKT","IBS","MCP","IEU","IUS","ISO","ISX","CIR","ISF","JFX","JAM","CHJ","XCA","JSF","JSD","JNB","TLX","KBT","KAZ","KOE","KSC","KNX","KUW","LSX","LAT","LIP","CLB","LJU","LCE","LMX","LSE","CLO","LUS","LUX","MKE","MFI","MAD","MLS","MLT","MXP","MAT","MCD","MRV","MAE","MST","XBO","MIL","CML","MGE","MGS","AS#","TO$","WL$","MOT","MON","MOS","MCX","ASC","ASP","MSI","MUN","MUS","NGO","NAI","NSE","ADS","ADF","GSD","ADC","TRF","NAQ","CXX","CXC","DIX","NMQ","NSQ","THM","NBA","NXB","NBN","PBT","GSX","PHO","XPH","SCX","LCX","NAS","NMS","NSM","NTV","UIT","SCC","LCC","GSC","CIN","NSX","NSI","VLX","NYS","NZ$","NZC","NWX","LAG","NIK","N/E","NGM","VIX","NPX","NFF","RTB","PSE","PCQ","SCP","LCP","GSP","MCH","NYQ","ASQ","ASE","SCA","LCA","GSA","OKB","UAX","OMG","CPH","HEX","ICX","STO","PMI","SOM","ONE","OPQ","OSA","OSL","COO","OBB","PKC","QXI","QXE","PKL","PKN","QBB","QXP","OTC","KAR","PLS","CPA","SEP","PFT","PHS","PQX","CPL","PLU","CPR","PPB","PRA","TNL","RST","RTE","RTS","RTF","RSE","BMF","SAP","SRJ","SAU","JNX","QMH","SHF","SHH","SHZ","CSM","SIG","SIM","SES","SWX","VTX","SMA","SCG","RCT","#KS","#ES","SOE","FDI","SPC","MAU","CST","STX","STU","SZE","FBF","CSS","SNF","TWO","TIM","TAI","TLV","TFX","BFE","BAR","CIE","ISE","LIF","LME","RIX","STI","HKG","SET","BDC","TOR","TTS","ECO","REU","RFI","TRX","TXX","TCE","TFF","TYO","TOF","TDS","TDG","TWB","TRC","CVE","NEX","TUN","TRQ","UGS","UNL","UPC","PNK","UCQ","VAL","CVA","VIE","CVI","CVX","WSE","CWS","IND","GER","CXE","ZAG","ZSE","ZRH"]}}}

icon clock
10 |1500

@Stephane Rossi

I just ran your REST API query inside Postman (copied directly from above, no change), and received 54 answers.

I got 54 instruments with your REST API query inside Postman as well.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.