question

Upvotes
1 0 0 2

WPG NIP Mode change the Service ID to 1 when a RFA 8.2.1.L2 connect to the NIP Bus and Publish Data

DZ Bank create a NIP Publisher based on RFA 8.2.1.L2. When this Publisher connect to the NIP Bus and publish Data the WPG change the Service ID to 1

@christoph.langer@refinitiv.com

refinitiv-realtimerfa
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

<AHS>

This question comes from the case 10469838.

<AHS>

Case remains in proress

<AHS>

Case 10469838 is still in progress. Extend triage.

<AHS>

<AHS>

Show more comments
Upvotes
25.3k 87 12 25

Hi @Christoph.Langer

What is WPG?

There is not enough information in your post above to help understand the issue / what the problem is. Please provide more a detailed explanation.

If you suspect a problem with the RTDS system which is changing the serviceID from the one set by the RFA application, then this is something the DZ bank's internal RTDS team would need to investigate.

The client should be able to enable low-level trace in their NIP code and confirm what is being sent to the server in terms of Service Directory including the ID. Their RTDS team can then confirm if that is what they are receiving in the RTDS logs.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
1 0 0 2

HI Team. Thanks for this Answer.

WPG stand for WAN Publishing Gateway and is a Part of RTDS (TREP). The DZ Bank request us to help and give the Support. I can reproduce this in my Lab and i hope someone can check this to see if there an Parameter to add to fix this Issue.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.