question

Upvotes
Accepted
383 7 13 15

Service discovery for ETA

Hi,

I am implementing Service Discovery in our product. As a result of service discovery, We got 4 different locations and 12 different cloudpoints.

I would like to know, if there is any document available for locations, which explains that, if you are in X country or in Europe/Asia/America then you should prefer to connect to this location ?

elektronelektron-sdkrrteta-apirefinitiv-real-time
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvote
Accepted
25.3k 87 12 25

Hi @Bhimrao.Ghule

Please refer to the RTO New Hostnames + Install & Config guides

New Hostnames

Install & Config Guides.

These should help you determine which endpoints are the best suited for your region.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
24.7k 54 17 14

Hello @Bhimrao.Ghule

You can find more details regarding the RTO RSSL/WebSocket endpoints from section "2.6 Refinitiv Real-Time - Optimized VIPs" and section "3 Optimized Connectivity" of the Refinitiv Real-Time - Optimized Install and Config Guide document.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
383 7 13 15

Thanks @umer.nalla @wasin.w . I got the information from this document.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.