Upgrade from Eikon -> Workspace. Learn about programming differences.

For a deeper look into our Eikon Data API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
2 0 0 3

Screener: Historic market cap of certain exchanges

Hello all,

I was wondering if there is a way to see all the companies that were listed on a certain stock exchange on a certain date. For example, I want to see all the companies that were listed atSIX in 2000 and then do the same for the next 20 years and calculate the sum of the market capitalisation to see how it has evolved.

I know I can do this for today because I can set the filter to companies that are listed at SIX. But since there were IPOs and delistings, I can't use these companies for past data.

Thank you in advance!

screenerexchanges
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvote
Accepted
14.2k 30 5 10

hi @eikon25 ,

This forum is primarily for API / programming-type questions - most of the forum moderators are not Content experts. So, for content type queries your best course of action would be to raise a Content-Type query on Refinitiv helpdesk,

• Select I need help using the product > select product: Refinitiv Eikon
  • Please ask them how to get the content you'd like with Eikon Excel formula, then we can convert it to Python code on Eikon Data APIs. (you may post the Excel formula in this Forum if you need help to convert it to Python code)

1633945609942.png

I'd love to raise the ticket for you but I'm not sure if I can understand the content you'd like to get properly so I recommend you raise a ticket as described.

Please tell me in case you have any further question

1633945609942.png (14.0 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.