question

Upvotes
Accepted
20 1 1 4

AUD3Y=.ASK missing on some days but BID is present

EOD3Y=.txt

HI,

We are doing a daily load from Refinitiv and are finding that we are missing some fields on some days. eg RIC AUD3Y= was missing ASK on 2021-10-12 11:55:25 AEDT (GMT+11), but every other day has been correct and on this day there was a BID. As this was intraday I would have thought that there would be values - or are zero rates not supplied? Shouldn't this field come through as well (even if zero or null)?

Thanks

Warren

websockets
eod3y.txt (134 B)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
78.1k 246 52 72

@w.murray

In real-time streaming, update messages contain fields with updated values. If fields are not in update messages, it could mean that fields' values haven't been updated or changed.

However, as mentioned by my colleague, it is better to contact the content export team for an explanation.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
25.3k 87 12 25

Hi @w.murray

Unfortunately, the moderators on this forum are unable to investigate content related matters.

I recommend you raise a 'I believe content is incorrect or incomplete' ticket at Product Support | MyRefinitiv - so that the relevant Content team can investigate and advise you further.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
20 1 1 4

Thanks, but can you give me any guidance as to what this means? Does it mean simply that it wasn't contributed at this time and the previous value was removed? Or is there an issue with the collection?

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvote
20 1 1 4

OK, so what we have found is that the content varies depending on what the contributers does, so the code needs to handle python None, "N/A" and not being supplied at all.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.