For a deeper look into our DataScope Select REST API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials

question

Upvotes
Accepted
41 5 6 4

GovCorpSearch "Active" asset status

Hello!

I need to use REST API for GovCorpSearch with combined asset statuses "Active" and "Expired/Matured".

https://hosted.datascopeapi.reuters.com/RestApi/v1/Search/GetGovCorpAssetStatuses shows that there is no asset status "active". However, if I set "AssetStatuses": null,

the results will be the same as if I use UI search with "status" set to "ACTIVE".

So, would you be so kind as to tell me:

1) Why REST API doesn't have "Active" asset status?

2) How to combine "active" asset status with "MAT" in the REST request?

If I use another statuses, I am able to combine them. For example:

"AssetStatuses":
[
"MAT",
"NAC",
"DEF"
]

dss-rest-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
32.2k 40 11 19

Hello @Nikita ,

Please be advised, that there was a mandatory migration of DSS Refinitiv DataScope Select - Mandatory Technical Migrations so endpoints hosted.datascopeapi.reuters.com should not be used, instead please refer to DSS REST Tutorials Introductions for more details on the current available endpoints to use and for the documentation on search API access to DSS API Reference Tree - > Search.

In the current reference for GovCorpSearch -> Assets I do not see "Active" status as available interface option, there several, more narrow AssetStatus defined for access:

govcorpsearch.gif

These can be submitted via DSS REST API into GovCorpSearch AssetStatuses.

If I would be guessing, I think "MAT" (matured) and "ISS" (issued) can be some of what you are looking for (I am a developer).

However, for an expert consultation on DSS content, I would suggest to reach out directly to Refinitiv DSS content experts via Refinitiv Helpdesk Online -> Content -> DSS, this forum can be of more help to you with DSS REST API usage-centered questions, to verify which status(es) are most applicable to your requirements.

govcorpsearch.gif (66.9 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.