For a deeper look into our Elektron API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 2 2 4

Where can I download an older version of the RFA Java API?

I would like to download RFA Java 8.1.3.L1 but I don't see listed in the Latest Version or https://developers.refinitiv.com/en/api-catalog/refinitiv-real-time/robust-foundation-api-rfa-java/downloads#rfa-java-latest-version or in the https://developers.refinitiv.com/en/api-catalog/refinitiv-real-time/robust-foundation-api-rfa-java/downloads#rfa-java-older-versions. Where can I find it?

rfa-apiDownload
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@joshua.phillips

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?
If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply? This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,
AHS

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,
AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvote
Accepted
17.3k 82 39 63

Hi @joshua.phillips

Older versions, such as 8.1.x were replaced with newly branded versions Is there any reason why you can't use a more recent version? As outlined within the Overview page, this is the position as stated by the product team:

IMPORTANT Rebranding Annoucement: Starting with version RFA Java 8.2 and 7.7, there are namespace changes to the ValueAdd libraries. Please note that all interfaces remain the same as prior releases of RFA and will remain fully wire compatible. Along with RFA packages and in the same location as release notes, a REBRAND text file is available which details impact to existing applications, if ANY, and how to quickly adapt to the re-branded libraries. Existing applications will continue to work indefinitely as-is. Applications should be proactively rebranded to be able to pick up fixes or support for new compilers and operating systems, available post rebranding release. For more details on support, refer to PCN .

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.