For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 1 3

Need to integrate World Check API with Dell Boomi. Is there any other mechanism for Authentication like Baisc or Oauth2.0?

Hi, I have to integrate World Check API with Dell Boomi tool. I am writing pre-postman script in groovy to create headers, Before calling each API i am writing scripts and it is taking too much time to generate right Authorization. So Is there any other mechanism to Authenticate these APIs?

authentication
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

hi @ashok01 ,

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?
If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply? This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,
AHS

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,
AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
1.4k 5 2 2

Hi @ashok01

Thanks for reaching out to us!

We request you to kindly let us know the best available time so that we can schedule a call to discuss this issue. And also confirm if ashok@legalytics.io is you email id.

OR you can try below script to generate the HMAC via Groovy and let us know if that works

import javax.crypto.Mac;
import javax.crypto.spec.SecretKeySpec;
import java.security.InvalidKeyException;

def hmac_sha256(String secretKey, String data) {
                  try {
                     Mac mac = Mac.getInstance("HmacSHA256")    SecretKeySpec secretKeySpec = new SecretKeySpec(secretKey.getBytes(), "HmacSHA256")    mac.init(secretKeySpec)    byte[] digest = mac.doFinal(data.getBytes())    return digest   } catch (InvalidKeyException e) {
                     throw new RuntimeException("Invalid key exception while converting to HMac SHA256")  }
}

def hash = hmac_sha256("secret", "Message")
encodedData = hash.encodeBase64().toString()
log.info(encodedData)

Thanks

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
1 0 1 3

Yes the email address is correct

icon clock
10 |1500

Hi @ashok01

We request you to kindly try the below scripts and let us know if that works for your:

import javax.crypto.Mac;
import javax.crypto.spec.SecretKeySpec;
import java.security.InvalidKeyException;

def hmac_sha256(String secretKey, String data) {
                     try {
                        Mac mac = Mac.getInstance("HmacSHA256")    SecretKeySpec secretKeySpec = new SecretKeySpec(secretKey.getBytes(), "HmacSHA256")    mac.init(secretKeySpec)    byte[] digest = mac.doFinal(data.getBytes())    return digest   } catch (InvalidKeyException e) {
                        throw new RuntimeException("Invalid key exception while converting to HMac SHA256")  }
}

def hash = hmac_sha256("secret", "Message")
encodedData = hash.encodeBase64().toString()
log.info(encodedData)
Upvotes
1 0 0 0

Hello, Could I continue this thread please? I am trying to build a Dell Boomi Integration for a Client and I can get the script to work above. Its Tested and working no problem BUT there are other issues I can go in to but can someone confirm if ok?

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.