For a deeper look into our DataScope Select REST API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials

question

Upvotes
Accepted
3 0 0 2

How to get the Payment Rule Codes

I am looking at importing Bond reference data from Datascope Select, and are looking at the field "Coupon Payment Rule Code". Where do I find the full universe of values on GCODES?

datascope-select
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
32.2k 40 11 19

Hello @Brinch ,

In Refinitiv DataScope Select Data Content Guide if you follow to tab "Code Descriptions", search for "Coupon Payment Rule Code" and scroll to the right you will find the link to the list of the available codes on My Refinitiv:

rulecodes.gif

Please note, that one has to be logged into My Refinitiv, prior to following the link, to access this gated information, as the login will not happen automatically upon clicking the link.

If you wish to login into My Refinitiv and see the codes, directly:

https://my.refinitiv.com/gcodes/holiday_rule_cds.html

rulecodes.gif (95.1 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
3 0 0 2

Thank you very much, just what I needed!

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.