For a deeper look into our Elektron API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
11 4 5 7

Failed to add RsslChannel(s) to RsslReactor.

Solved for now

elektronrefinitiv-realtimeelektron-sdk
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
493 4 2 4

Did you pull the new binary pack from GitHub (using the --recursive option when you clone) and relink with those libraries?

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
11 4 5 7

I downloaded from the

.thomsonreuters.com

website, so assume newest.
icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
11 4 5 7

if link the new lib, use old dll, fine

link new lib , use new dll, fail

now I convert back to old lib, and old dll, work fine.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
11 4 5 7

I use visual studio 2013, so lib and dll path is

Ema\Libs\WIN_64_VS120\Release_MD

I believe something wrong with the config map, because the exception happened while create OmmConsumer object. Would someone repeat that error for me? the source code has been posted above.

m_ptrOmmConsumer.reset(
newOmmConsumer(OmmConsumerConfig().username(strUserName.c_str()).config(m_ConfigMap))// use programmatic configuration parameters
);

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.