question

Upvotes
Accepted
49 3 6 12

Does RDP Historical Pricing cover end of day data for 10-year government bond interest rates, Nikkei 2225, exchange futures and economic indicators?

Does RDP Historical Pricing cover end of day data for 10-year government bond interest rates, Nikkei 2225, exchange futures and economic indicators? Also, when is the updated data available? Does RDP Historical Pricing provide a capability to search instrument codes from instrument names?

rdp-apitick-history-rest-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @hiroko.yamaguchi1 ,

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If yes, please click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

-AHS

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

-AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
25.3k 87 12 25

Hi @hiroko.yamaguchi1

I suspect your best course of action is to raise a Content Ticket at My.Refinitiv - as we are not content experts on this forum.

In terms of searching, you could use another RDP API such as Search to look up the RICs required for the instruments and then use the RICs to request the Historical data.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvote
32.2k 40 11 20

In addition to the answer by @umer.nalla,

You may wish to review Dataguide for Pricing Content on My Refinitiv, it discusses that RDP pricing includes access to any freely available content, and for other content, the packages are listed with content included with them.

I thought it may be helpful to run a quick test on those instrument types.

With my (default) account permissions, on RDP API Playground, and note which of the content sets you have mentioned would be available to me:

My results were:

quickrdphist.gif

To summarize what I have seen::

• US30YT=RR -> populated results
  • .N225 -> -special permissions are required to access
  • CMCU3 -> special permissions are required to access
  • USUNR=ECI -> empty results

From my quick look through at the results, interday data (EOD) is generally available starting from the previous day. However, for more details on the specific times for specific content sets, I would follow @umer.nalla suggestion and contact RDP content support via Refinitiv Helpdesk Online -> Content -> Pricing - RDP

quickrdphist.gif (131.7 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.