For a deeper look into our DataScope Select REST API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials

question

Upvotes
Accepted
3 1 1 3

Tick History report generation errors

Hello, I am a developer working with Refinitiv's Tick History product and received some errors in the report log for particular symbols that I wanted to check in regarding.

The errors I am interested in are:

1)

(CHR,0#W:,CBT,WZ3)  row suppressed for lack of 'Distribution Rights - Tick History never allowed for PE 0' permission.

occuring with RICS that are listed on CBT/CMX.

2)

The errors in the screenshot below - it appears that our quota has not been reached in terms of RICS, but then additional RICS fail to be added correctly.

image (7).png

What I'm interested in is

1) - for the lack of distribution rights error, are futures listed on the CBT/CME not eligible for Tick History, or is it an issue with the RIC we're providing to access the futures? If it's the former, what exchanges are eligible/not eligible for Tick History?

2) - For the Tick History Cash Quota error shown in the screenshot provided, does this mean we have accidentally requested a RIC that is associated with Cash rather than with Futures?

3) - For the Tick History Futures Quota, why are we receiving this error when our quota count appears to be only 74 percent of the total quota? The total number of chain RICS requested by this report is less than 100 and we have a total allotment of 100 RICs.

Any answers to these questions would be very helpful! Thank you.

tick-history-rest-api
image-7.png (185.9 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @carter.alexander ,

Please include the complete request, so that we can help and investigate?

Hello @carter.alexander

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply? This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,

AHS

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
32.2k 40 11 20

Hello @carter.alexander ,

For more insight into this error message that is about the specific content within the request, the best approach for a customer is to contact Refinitiv content experts directly via Refinitiv Helpdesk Online -> Content -> DSS, while this forum can be of most help to you with API usage related questions. Let us know if you are able to proceed or like a hand to open a content case on your behalf?

If you would like to share the complete request, I can help verify the behavior, by running the same request on my side.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi zoya, understood - a member of my team has reached out via the helpdesk so no action needed on your part :). I appreciate the guidance.

Thanks,

Carter.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.